Vero® Series is a revolutionary advancement in chip on board (COB) light source technology and innovation. Vero LED light
sources simplify luminaire design and manufacturing processes Vero Chip on Board (COB) LED arrays are available in four
LES configurations, engineered to enable new degrees of flexibility and reliability over a broad range of electrical currents.
Vero arrays deliver increased lumen density to enable improved beam control and precision lighting with 2 and 3 SDCM color
control standard for clean and consistent uniform lighting.
Vero products include an onboard connector port that enables a solder-free electrical interconnect, and simple mounting
features for plug-and-play installation.
Bridgelux Décor Series™ is our state-of-the-art color line designed specifically for premium applications, producing
unmatched LED light quality with brilliant color-rendering options and pleasing lighting palettes. Bridgelux Décor Series color
points are available on Vero® SE Series, Vero® Series, V Series™ and V Series™ HD.
Décor Series™ Class A is based on human response testing, providing color points with a combined GAI and CRI metric.
Décor Series™ Ultra products provide a high CRI of 97 and minimum R9 value of 93, which emphasizes the reds and color
tones to which the human eye is most receptive – perfect for the most luxurious retail shops and world renowned museums.
Décor Series Ultra is designed as a replacement for halogen lamps.
Décor Series™ Street and Landmark is designed to be a direct replacement for high pressure sodium lamps.
Décor Series™ Showcase is the optimal solution for replacing ceramic metal halide lamps, incorporating the same pure white
light with enhanced spectrum coverage and higher efficacy.
Efficacy of 167 lm/W typical
• Lumen output performance ranges from 520 to
• Broad range of CCT options from 2700K to 6500K
• CRI options include minimum 65, 70, 80, and 90
• 2 and 3 SDCM color control for 2700K-4000K CCT
• Reliable operation at up to 2X nominal drive current
• Radial die pattern and improved lumen density
• Thermally isolated solder pads
• On-board connector port
• Top side part number markings
• Vf bin code backside marking
Broad application coverage for interior and exterior
• Flexibility for application driven lighting design
• High quality true color reproduction
• Uniform consistent white light
• Flexibility in design optimization
• Enhanced ease of use and assembly
• Solderless connectivity enables plug & play
installation and field upgradability
• Improved inventory management and quality control
Need more detail pls kindly refer to this link below :