Vero® SE Series is a revolutionary light source system that integrates Bridgelux’s seventh generation COB technology with
poke-in connectivity enabling solder-free installation. Vero SE LED light sources streamline assembly processes, lower
manufacturing cost, simplify luminaire design, improve light quality and increase design flexibility.
Vero SE is available in four different light emitting surface (LES) configurations that operate reliably over a broad current
range. With Vero SE, secondary connector and holder components are not required, allowing for rapid integration of arrays
into fixtures and an efficient field replaceable solution. Vero SE arrays deliver increased lumen density for improved beam
control and precision lighting with 2 and 3 SDCM color control standards for clean and consistent uniform lighting.
Bridgelux Décor Series is our state of the art color line designed specifically for premium applications, producing unmatched
LED light quality with brilliant color-rendering options and offer pleasing and inspiring lighting palettes. Bridgelux Décor
Series color points are available on Vero® SE Series, Vero® Series, V Series™ and V Series™ HD.
Décor Series™ Class A is based on human response testing, providing color points with a combined GAI and CRI metric.
Décor Series™ Ultra products provide a high CRI of 97 and a minimum R9 value of 93, which emphasizes the reds and color
tones to which the human eye is most receptive – perfect for the most luxurious retail shops and world renowned museums.
Décor Series Ultra is also a good replacement for halogen lamps.
Décor Series™ Street and Landmark is designed to be a direct replacement for high pressure sodium lamps.
Décor Series™ Showcase is the optimal solution for replacing ceramic metal halide lamps, incorporating the same pure white
light with enhanced spectrum coverage and higher efficacy.
• Poke-in connectivity
• Efficacy of 162 lm/W typical
• Broad range of CCT options from 2700K to 6500K
• CRI options: minimum 65, 70, 80, and 90
• Color control: 2 and 3 SDCM for 2700K-4000K CCT
• Reliable operation at up to 2X nominal drive current
• Radial die pattern and improved lumen density
• Top side part number markings
• No exposed solder pads or electrical connections
• Vf bin code backside marking
• Poke-in connectivity enables solderless, connector
• Broad application coverage for interior and exterior
• Flexibility for application driven lighting design
• High quality, true color reproduction
• Uniform consistent white light
• Flexibility in design optimization
• Enhanced ease of use and assembly
• Ability to configure multiple Vero SE arrays in series
and parallel reduces customer driver cost
• Improved inventory management and quality control
Need more detail pls kindly refer to this link of datasheet :